Thursday, November 3, 2011

S Family {Castle Rock Family Photographer}

One of my favorite families! I love photographing the S family. They are laid back and chill, and up for having fun. Their boys, Aaron and Riley, are so handsome (I missed seeing their eldest son Evan this year!), and so sweet and polite.  Aaron is 12 years older than Riley, and is sweet and patient with his little brother - an awesome trait for a big brother to have.  Riley is almost 3 and I started capturing him at Primrose School of Castle Rock when he was just a baby, and now, 3 years later, he's on the move and talking up a storm.  It's a treat to see the little ones grow up over the years.  And Diane and Jim, well look at their portraits, their love is so apparent and so sweet - nothing insincere going on there, all love and respect.  I love that.  Thank you again S family for inviting me into your hearts for the afternoon!










Outnumbered by Y Chromosomes...
October 15, 2011
Castle Rock Photographer, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location!

1 comment:

Lisa Weik said...

That first one with the little boy from a distance is unbelievable! WOW!