Thursday, October 27, 2011

B Family {Highlands Ranch Family Photographer}


I was more than honored when Erin of Erin Blackwell Photography asked me recently to capture her gorgeous (and boy do I mean gorgeous!) family of 6 for fall portraits.  In the past year Erin has become more than just an industry pal, she's become a true friend.  I value her friendship just as much as I value being able to talk shop with her.  I truly loved getting to capture her family and getting to know them a bit better as well.  Her husband is charming and sweet, her three girls are precious and captivating, and her newest addition, Mr. Dean, is just about the easiest, coolest baby ever.  Thank you again Erin for allowing me to capture your beautiful crew!







Fall Family Portraits
September 24, 2011
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location!

(ps - WPPI...watch out, we're on our way!)

1 comment:

Erin Michelle said...

Aww, thank you. You are so sweet. I truly value our friendship as well and am forever thankful you captured my beautiful children so well. I cannot WAIT for February!!