Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vintage Fall - Monument Family Photographer

I can't deny it, the F Family is one of my favorite families to photograph.  This was their 3rd year of having me out to capture their gorgeous family, and every year we have more fun than the last!  This year April wanted something a little different, a little more styled and a wee bit more classic.  She had me at classic!  I sent her a "What to Wear" storyboard and she built their wardrobes around those suggestions.  I love the colors - the soft grays and pinks with splashes of a deeper plum.  Very vintage,  very fall, and all classic.  Remind me again that these were taken in 2011...











F Family...year III 
September 11, 2011
Monument, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location!
Vintage Fall.

No comments: