Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby O - Castle Rock Newborn Photographer

How lucky am I to get to do what I do!?  This is the 3rd time I've captured the D family, and this time there was a new addition to the bunch!  Baby O was in top modeling form, flashing his sparkling eyes and sweet baby smile.  I swooned...  And I loved getting to see his big sister again, too.   Actually, Ella's been in front of my lens 4 times now - I photographed her at Primrose two years ago as well.  She's grown into such a beautiful and outgoing young lady, and a wonderful big sister, too.  Baby O is so lucky to be surrounded by all the love in his life!  Congratulations D family - enjoy this amazing time!





Castle Rock Infant Photographer
August 13, 2011
Castle Rock, Colorado
crib tales photography -  studio!
Oh boy!



ps - want to see their past sessions?
June 2009
December 2009
Primrose

No comments: