Wednesday, August 10, 2011

B Family - Littleton Colorado Family Photographer

Sometimes I meet a family and just completely click with them and the time together just flies by.  That was the B family for me.  They found me after they saw their friend's portraits - The F Family.  I {love} referrals!  Makes me so happy to see connections amongst my clients, and even better when I feel like I've made new friends in the process.  

We met up at my uncle's house in Roxborough Park - a private home with lush gardens and views of the stunning red rocks that dart up in this secluded area of Littleton.   We had a tea party amongst the flowers with Izzy and Annie (how sweet are their names!?) and their gorgeous parents laughed and played with their sweet girls, and even snuck in a kiss or two...I love when that happens.

And a side note - I'm sharing all black and whites for their session because I love how the contrast works with their wardrobe choices.  There were plenty of bright, full color portraits in their final collection, though!







B Family - Littleton Family Portraits
June 26, 2011
Littleton, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location!
Tea Party!

3 comments:

Lisa Weik said...

LOVE these! What an adorable baby!!

Christine said...

Awwww, what a wonderful post. If you could only see my house now....it's full of pictures from this session. It's rare to find someone with so much talent and love for what they do. Can't wait to book again when Annie is a little older. :)

Crib Tales said...

How sweet Christine -thank you! I'd love to see some pics of your portraits hung! I look forward to a future session!!