Thursday, May 12, 2011

Piper turns One! Caste Rock Children's Photographer

This was such a special treat for me - to photograph Miss Piper's one year portraits.  You see, I captured Piper's parents' wedding portraits two years ago.  The only wedding I've ever shot.  And believe me if all brides were as chill on their wedding day as Amber I probably would feel more at ease doing wedding photography!  I have also captured Amber's beautiful step daughters on more than one occasion.  It is a joy connecting with past clients and seeing them grow and change and in this case, expand their family.

We started Piper's session in the studio but quickly moved on to the beautiful outdoors where she could explore and be, well, one!  If this sweet girl's eyes don't melt your heart well then I don't know what else to say -- she's completely stolen mine.  Thank you Amber and Piper (and Grandma!) for a delightful afternoon, and for allowing me to capture your sweet little miss! 










Piper - One Year Portraits
April 5, 2011
Castle Rock, Colorado
crib tales photography -  studio.
525, 600 minutes...

No comments: