Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amber and Chris - Married!

Amber and Chris were married July 4. It was my first wedding to shoot. Can I confess I was nervous? I was. So many tiny details not to be missed. I was worried I might miss something. But honestly, things went beautifully. The location for their wedding was the gorgeous gardens of a dear family friend. The attention to details was spot on - stunning color theme of red, white and black with accents of yellow. The wedding party was a lovely group of friends who Amber and Chris have respectively known for ages and ages. Chris's daughters made adorable flower girls. There was so much love and friendship felt in this intimate wedding ceremony. And despite mother nature bringing lucky-rain to the day, it went off without a hitch. I was honored to be asked to capture the memories of the day. Thank you again, Amber and Chris, and many congratulations and best wishes!

































No comments: