Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sweet Boy - Castle Rock Children's Photographer

I'm like the cobbler who's children have no shoes. My own children rarely get a "proper" photo shoot. I take plenty off the cuff shots of them that receive very little tlc as far as composition, lighting, etc. I just snap as we go and hope for the best. I intended to remedy this with a solo shoot for my youngest son who will be three in October. Since big brother is now in full day school, he and I have a lot of time together to hang out. Last week I took him on a walkabout around our quaint little town here in Colorado. It was a gorgeous day and he granted me some darling shots. I love this boy.






In addition to the shots of Mr H himself, I have added a few more "scenic" shots from around town. I'm just starting to really get more into photographing the every day of life - flowers, bugs, a quaint downtown cafe. There is so much life in such simplicity.





3 comments:

Claudia said...

Beautiful work ... and children :)

Thanks for sharing.

TTFN ~~ Claudia ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

OMG! That 6th one looks just like Jackson! Except for the brown eyes. You are really doing some exceptional work with your photography. Keep it up!

Terri

Crib Tales said...

thanks for visiting Claudia!

Yes, Terri, sometimes I catch him in a moment and I see his brother so clearly. Thanks for the ego boost ;-)

Amy