Sunday, May 29, 2011

N Family - Centennial Family Photographer

The N family found me via Treehouse Discovery where I have several of my portraits on display.  I was excited to meet the whole family - especially when Mama N mentioned she really wanted the older children's unique personalities to shine through and that they would be able to wear whatever they wanted to reflect that.  How cool is that?  We met at gorgeous DeKoevend Park in Centennial and enjoyed the hour playing around, blowing bubbles, climbing trees and just enjoying the afternoon.  They were chill and happy, and I think that ease is reflected in their final portraits!  Thank you N family!













N Family - Family Portraits
May 21, 2011
DeKoevend Park
Centennial, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location
Happy as we can be...

No comments: