Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Food, Glorious Food! Castle Rock Product Photography

Every once in awhile I get a call for something completely different than my normal portrait sessions.  Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE doing portrait sessions -they are my true love and passion, but how fun to get an offer to do something unique and different...like food photography!  I actually love photographing food and if you were to look at my personal blog you'd see that I shoot photos of food a lot at my home.  Something about food not moving is appealing to me -- oh yeah, and I love to eat!  

Kim from A Wild Thyme called me to see if I would be interested in photographing some of her most delectable menu items at a cocktail party she was catering in The Village in Castle Rock.  I may or may not have squealed "yes!" over the phone.  Ok, I did.  Kim's team is a beautifully well oiled machine. They worked non-stop the time I was there and take it from me, the food was to-die-for-delicous!  I can only hope the images I did for her do her delicious food justice.  I think you will see from the photos that attention to detail is definitely a priority.  Next time you are in need of a caterer they are the best of the best, bar-none!













No comments: