Wednesday, December 22, 2010

B Family - Lubbock Texas Family Photographer

Another super-duper session from my trip to Texas this past fall!  Whitney and I have known each other since middle school (thank you Facebook for helping us find each other again)!  We also went to church camp together every summer for many years - so many good memories from those summers!  I was giddy when Whitney asked me to do her family portraits during my Texas stay, especially since I'd never met her husband or adorable son Jack, and hadn't seen her in years.  We met on  lovely Sunday morning at the botanical gardens of my alma mater - Texas Tech University.  I fell instantly in love with the location as well as Whitney's picture-perfect family.  It was so much fun to catch up with my old friend  and get to capture her with her son and husband.  Thank you B family - let's do it again next time I'm "home!"









B Family
October 10, 2010
Lubbock, Texas
Texas Tech University Botanical Gardens
Friendship amongst the flowers!

No comments: