Tuesday, December 21, 2010

H Family - Castle Rock Colorado Family Photographer

Cold?? Why yes! Cloudy? For sure (I love overcast sessions)!  Fun?? DEFINITELY!  The H family didn't let a little December chill mess up their fun time.  They played and ran around and enjoyed the morning, as did I.  They even showed me a lovely, hidden spot for future sessions (this time I'm serious, though yes, we did some porch photos as well).  And their two boys totally loved the camera, and that made me happy, happy, happy!  Merry Christmas H family - and thank you for a lovely morning, and for letting me know how pleased you were with your portraits.  That makes me happy, happy, happy, too!







Kirk, Michelle, Alex and Will
Castle Rock, Colorado
December 5, 2010
1 beautiful mama and 3 handsome guys

2 comments:

mary elizabeth said...

love the images! your work is so fun!

(just had to leave some love for you...i live for comments too!)

Crib Tales said...

Thanks for the love Mary Elizabeth!!