Monday, December 20, 2010

F Family - Castle Rock, Colorado Family Photographer

It truly is a small world after all...

My friend Tracy, from Washington, has a brother who lives in Colorado.  Tracy and her family visit her brother every year for Thanksgiving, and this year was no exception.  Bonus - Tracy's Dad was going to be visiting as well!   She asked me if I'd do some family portraits and of course I said "YES, please!!" I happily obliged and had a great time catching up with Tracy and Eric, and getting to meet her brother's family as well!  Castle Rock is a small town so hopefully I'll get to see them around town :-)







F Family
November 24, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
Mini-family reunion and a whole lotta turkey 
(including two silly ones who chased each other around the front yard)!

No comments: