Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Big News! Castle Rock Colorado Photographer

I'm bursting out of my skin to share this exciting news for 2011...


This has been something I've wanted to add to my offerings for awhile now and it has finally come together!  The new studio is perfect for newborn portraits of course, but also I envision it as the ideal setting for costumed portraits for your older children, too -- fireman, princess, ballerina, train conductor, you name it1  Let's let our imaginations run free to come up with the perfect setting for your little one.  In addition I will be offering the option of a first year cake smash portrait session.  A perfectly captured memory of your little one biting into, and smashing, his or her first birthday cake!   A wonderful and warm alternative to my outdoor, natural light photography ('cause baby its cold outside!).

No comments: