Saturday, June 4, 2011

S Family - Monument Colorado Family Photographer

This was my third time photographing the S family - how fun is that?!  I love photographing families multiple times, seeing how their children grow and change.  It always touches me when I'm asked back again to photograph a family.  Knowing that they entrust me to capture their memories is the highest form of flattery.  

I loved seeing how big Jackson and Olivia have gotten, and more so how their personalities have bloomed.  We had a delightful (if slightly chilly - brrrr that wind!) morning in downtown Monument.  It was a perfect spot for exploring and playing and checking out the vintage mustang parked nearby!















S Family - Family Portraits
May 28, 2011
Monument, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location
We are family...

No comments: