Sunday, June 19, 2011

B Family - Littleton Family Photographer

Happy Father's Day from crib tales photography!  I love that I get to share with you a beautiful family on this day.  I captured the B family last weekend in downtown Littleton, and as I saw the toe-head blond children heading towards me that day, not to mention the rock-star-gorgeous couple carrying them, I knew we were in for a totally awesome session.  We hung out.  We played.  We blew bubbles. Some of us may or may not have eaten grass.  It was, in a word, perfect!  Check 'em out!

Oh, hello gorgeous couple...
 ...and your equally gorgeous kiddos...
 Who doesn't love a Daddy snuggl'n with his two best girls?  Presh!
 Mama's girl, all the way.  Little one was ready for some giggles and some posing and later on, some grass eating (guess you had to be there)...
 Bam!  As cute as they come!
 Yup, Caaa-uute!

Thanks so very much B family - hope you have a wonderful time while Grandma is visiting, and hopefully I will see you again soon! (maybe at Treehouse!)

B Family - Littleton Family Portraits
June 12, 2011
Littleton, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location!
Sweet!

No comments: