Thursday, August 12, 2010

C Family - Castle Rock Family Photographer

I loved so much about this session.  The family is obviously beautiful and happy and full of love (check out that cute little baby bump - little girl is due in November!).  Their little man Briggs is curious and sweet and has the most amazingly blue eyes.  He is all about the Disney movie "Cars" and refused to give up his Mac truck throughout the entire hour we were together... which was fine by me because let's be honest, I love little boys and their obsessions.  He reminded me so much of my first born, and that made me a little weepy as I drove myself home that afternoon.  But in a totally good way.  Because I love my job, and love that I get to meet wonderful families who are so full of love and happiness.   Thank you C family for letting me spend the afternoon with you!



No comments: