Monday, November 22, 2010

H-B Family: Seattle Family Photographer - Castle Rock, Colorado Photography

Another fabulously fun family session in Seattle.  I love getting to photograph friends - there's an intimacy there that you can't deny, and it makes for some way-easy portrait taking on my part.  Erika and I worked together many years ago, and then our lives continued to parallel in our marriages, babies, and starting our own businesses.  It was a pleasure getting to catch up with her, meet her youngest for the first time, and see how much her first baby has grown (she's 5 weeks younger than my eldest!)!  They are such a cool, easy going family. A session at Alki Beach in Seattle was a perfect fit.  Can't wait to photograph them again on my next visit out!


Patrick, Erika, Claire and Karl
Seattle, Washington
November 7, 2010
H-B Family est. August 2001

No comments: