Sunday, October 24, 2010

N Family - Lubbock Texas Family Photographer

Lubbock Texas Family Photographer? Wait, I thought crib tales photography was Colorado based?  Well yes, but I do travel, and wherever I travel I'm always happy to do a session or four while I'm there! And since Lubbock happens to be the very town I spent 21 years of my life in, I do visit there at least once a year.  So if you are looking for a family photographer in Lubbock, at certain times of the year I may just be your gal!  

Now on with the post...

To say I was looking forward to this session is an understatement.  I grew up with Carrie - we've known each other since we were three years old!  We took dance together, went to preschool, middle school and high school together!  We even went to the same college.  That is a life long friend.  Carrie asked me to photograph her three gorgeous children when I was in town, and I was so so so happy to oblige.  We started off at their beautiful new home and ended up out in a cotton field that also housed a fireworks stand.  I was in heaven!  It didn't hurt that her kids are adorable, outgoing and beyond polite - those Texas mamas teach their please's and thank you's like nobody else.  

Thank you Carrie and your entire gang for such a wonderful session.  I can't wait to see you again next time I'm in town!








No comments: