Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Family - April 2010

Lisa called me based on a recent ad I placed in our neighborhood newsletter. I was thrilled to hear from her, and to hear that my advertising was working! But most of all I was thrilled to be asked to photograph her beautiful family. Her eldest son lives in Florida and a family photograph is rare. Lisa desperately wanted portraits of herself and her husband with their three children, all together. I was so happy to oblige. And beyond that, I got gorgeous subjects to work with, and met a lovely family as well. I truly do have the greatest job in the world!







I also got to sneak in a few photos of Lisa's son and his girlfriend as well. Gorgeous!
Thank you A family for letting me capture your all together. And thank you Lisa for your call letting me know how happy you were with your portraits. You made MY day!

No comments: