Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last But Definitely Not Least {Castle Rock Family Photographer}

This was my very last session of 2011 -  December 30 to be exact!  I'm about a month delayed in blogging about it but I've been excited about it since the session itself.  The O family was referred to me by another client of mine (I love love love referrals -thank you F family!).  We wanted to fit them in for family photos while the eldest daughter was home from college for the break.  We got lucky with a gorgeous day for shooting, and we met in one of my favorite locations for the capture - downtown Castle Rock.  This location sums up so much about my style of photography - a little bit vintage, a little bit urban, a dash of green, a smidgen of grunge, and a whole lotta family feel.  A perfect backdrop for the O family!












Castle Rock Family Photographer
December 30, 2011
Castle Rock, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location!
Last But Not Least

1 comment:

Lisa Weik said...

How fun! LOVE the first one!