Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fabulous Fifties! {Denver Children's Photographer}

You may recall sweet Allie from the stylized vintage session I put together last month.  Her mama Lisa is one of my best friends in the world, and also a huge support to me as a mom, a friend, and as a part of my "village" helping me with my children.  I could not do what I do without her.  So her husband Tyler and I put together another stylized session, including both of their children, as a surprise to her on her birthday.  She had no idea.  We snuck away to hunt for costumes and props, plotted via emails and phone calls and text messages, and swore her kiddos and my kiddos and my husband to secrecy.  The result - a fabulous fifties inspired session that brought on tears when she watched the video last night.  I'll share the still images soon, but wanted to share the fun video slideshow I prepared.  MAJOR props to Tyler for putting it all together, and Jackson and Allie for being the most fabulous of models - seriously, get these kids into some theater stat!





Boom! Boom! Boom! Portrait Session
September 18, 2011
Gunther Toody's Diner, Denver, Colorado
crib tales photography -  on location
Wardrobe: Gott Costumes, Kohl's
Hair: Tyler Weik, Amy Stephens
Styling: Crib Tales Photography
Happy Birthday Lisa! xo!

4 comments:

Lisa Weik said...

Best. Gift. Ever. Major husband points! I highly recommend it!

Erin Michelle said...

Out of this world, friggin' AMAZING.

Lynn Clark said...

I love these, especially him making a muscle with the fake tattoo and her with the books. So awesome!

Crib Tales said...

Thanks for the love ladies! I love these types of sessions -they speak to the former-actor in me! :-)