Saturday, March 12, 2011

Water 2 Wine Mystery Event - Denver Event Photographer

This was definitely not my typical portrait session!  I got a call from the owner of Water 2 Wine DTC a few weeks ago asking if I might be available to do some photography for an event they were holding at their winery.  I was intrigued!  It was a pre-Oscar murder-mystery party complete with a cast of characters, a murder victim, costumed guests, delectable edibles, and of course, wine!  I had a blast capturing the event and all show that went with it.  Here's a sneak peek of a few of the shots from the evenings' festivities!  I highly recommend adding Water 2 Wine DTC to your list of must-visit wine bars - I know I'll be back soon, next time as a patron!




Countdown to the Oscars Event!
March 2011
Water 2 Wine DTC - Denver
crib tales photography
Food. Mystery. Red Carpet. Who-dunnit. Vino!

No comments: