Thursday, September 23, 2010

Client Catch Up! Highlands Ranch Family Photographer; Monument Family Photographer

It is safe to say that I am a wee bit behind in updating the blog.  OK, a lot behind.  Three sessions behind, soon to be more.  But hey, so it goes.  If you want to see updated sneak peeks as they happen you should check out the crib tales photography facebook page!  But I digress... Here are a few sneak peeks from three recent sessions. I'd like to share a lot more, and hope I can get to it soon.  But right now I'm editing portraits of 76 children (yes, 76!) from a local private school portrait day session.  More to come on that soon, too, I hope! But for now, enjoy these beautiful smiling mugs!

ps - I do have a very special charitable giving event happening on our facebook page.  I encourage you to check it out and see how giving yourself a little gift can give an even bigger gift to a very special little girl...

No comments: