Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Website!

If you have a moment, check out crib tales photography's new website!  I'll continue to use this blog to show updated portrait sessions, and as my general place to gab about photography and all things related.  But the new website provides a clearer, more concise way for clients to find out information about their session, what to expect, investment details, and so much more.  It is also where clients can log in to view their password protected galleries, as well as order prints.  I'm so excited to have all that information culled into one pretty little place!  Check it out, and as always, feel free to share your thoughts or comments (I love comments, really I do)!


cheers!
Amy
www.cribtalesphotography.com


PS: A HUGE thank you to my husband Shawn, aka my full time, unpaid tech support guy, for doing most of the heavy lifting to get the new site up and running and looking slick!  I love you much hon!

No comments: