Friday, December 4, 2009

T Family - Colorado Springs Family Photographer

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing a dear friend who I've known for years and years. I was even in her wedding! But we lost touch after college and thanks to the beauty of Facebook, we found each other again, and low and behold, we only live a short way from each other! So I've been able to reconnect with she and her husband, and meet their precious, adorable, gorgeous daughters!

Our session took place on a lovely fall afternoon, with snow in the background and a warm, glowy sun on their skin (no flash needed - this was all sun-power baby!) - it was a perfect afternoon for a photography session. It must have been -there were 3 other photographers shooting at the same location that day! Thank you T family for a beautiful afternoon, and I'm so glad to have found you all again!







No comments: