Wednesday, May 20, 2009

R Family - May 2009

Yes, first and foremost, I know I am very delinquent in my posting! On a personal note we have just recently moved (1 mile away to a new house!), so between that and my boys and soccer and Pre-Kindergarten and gymnastics, etc, I just have been behind in updates. I'm thrilled that Spring is finally upon us, and the weather is cooperating for some wonderful upcoming shoots. Thanks for bearing with me, and please come back soon for even more updates!

This past weekend I had the honor of photographing a beautiful family of five at the Denver Zoo. It was an ideal location for this gorgeous family, and a perfect place to shoot. I had so much fun with these three little munchkins, and I think they did as well. They were all so expressive, each showing their own unique personality. Thank you R family for allowing me to capture the wonderful, loving spirit of your family!










No comments: